For our guests
- Welcome basket with our products
- Newspaper, croissants and pizza delivery
- Purchase of train tickets and Museums bookings – (Uffizi and the Galleria dell’Accademia)
- “First shopping service” (for those arriving late and want food in the house on arrival)
- Mid-week cleaning & linen
- Babysitting on demand
- Use of the laundry
- Taxi service
We want that the highlight of our hospitality became our customize service for every single client and every particular need. We would be delighted to involve you in a local activities, events and other such things so that you can experience the “real” Tuscany. We can offer you guided tours of the cities of art that will take you through paths and places different to those of a classical tourist trip. We will show you the places that touched us and that we love.
Let us surprise you!
- Guided Tours in English around the cities of art
- Guides for nature walks and trekking locally
- Horse trekking locally
- “Themed” weeks during grape harvest time (September) and olive harvest time (November)
- A “truffle day” : on a truffle hunt with an expert guide, and a recipe of a typical dish
- Rent a mini-bus with driver for group trips
- Relaxing massage in the shade of the olives trees
- Cooking Class
- Yoga and Nordic Walking week with expert teachers
If you have in mind a trip you’d like to do, places nearby that you’d like to visit, a particular dish you’d like to taste, please let us know and we will do all we can to help.
You have a dog or a cat? Pets are welcome at Rigone. Ask us formore information and when you book.